Brillat Savarin Baked Cheesecake with Ivoire 35%
Need some home baking inspiration! We had fun creating this amazing cheesecake with The Studd Siblings showcasing Valrhona Ivoire 35% it makes for an intensely creamy cheesecake, highlighted with milky white chocolate and the beautiful lactic flavours of Will Studd triple cream Brillat Savarin. We crowned it with Agrimontania Amarene. Recipe created for Simon Johnson by @baker_jones
- 200g sweet biscuits
- 120g Le Conquerant unsalted butter melted
- 65g desiccated coconut
- 200g Will Studd Brillat-Savarin (Triple Cream Cheese) softened to room temperature
- 500g cream cheese softened to room temperature
- 200ml Tribehou Crème Fraîche
- 130g white sugar
- 3 Kangaroo Island Egg Yolks
- 1.5tsp Nielsen Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Madagascar Bourbon
- 65g Valrhona Chocolate Feves Ivoire 35% melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth
- Agrimontana Amarene Cherries in Syrup
Finely crush biscuits and coconut in a food processor. Add the melted butter and pulse until all the ingredients come together to resemble a fine crumb.
Empty cheesecake base mixture into a 20cm spring form cake tin. Press together to form a firm base. Place tin in fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
Preheat oven to 160C on fan bake setting.
Place all ingredients, except the Valrhona Ivoire 35% Chocolate, into a bowl and mix until smooth.
Pour cheesecake filling on top of cheesecake base and gently swirl melted chocolate through the cheesecake filling.
Bake for 50-60 minutes on 160 degrees, remove from the oven and allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature.
Rest cheesecake in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours before serving. For best results, rest overnight if possible.
Serve cheesecake with Amarene cherries on top.