Free Standard Delivery for orders over $150.
- 1 x 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper
- 150g pistachios keep aside a few for garnish
- 1.5 cups rice bubbles keep aside 2 tbsp for garnish
- 125g Valrhona Inspirations Raspberry Feves reserve a few to decorate the top of the slice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 250g Valrhona Inspirations Yuzu, or Ivoire 35% feves
- This recipe is best made a day in advance.
- Pre line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Toast pistachios in a pan over a gentle heat until lightly brown and slightly golden, remove from the pan and set aside on a plate to cool until required.
- Chop the raspberry feves into smaller pieces, leaving some whole and intact to decorate the slice later.
- Add rice bubbles to a medium sized mixing bowl, along with toasted pistachios and approx 2/3rd of the raspberry feves.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over a gentle heat until liquid.
- Add the yuzu or (Ivoire chocolate feves) to the coconut oil and stir until melted for approx 20 secs, allow chocolate to cool slightly before the next step.
- Gently pour the melted chocolate over the rice bubble, pistachio and raspberry feve mixture. Stir quickly to combine the ingredients and press slice mixture into the prepared baking tin.
- Whilst mixture is still warm, garnish with the reserved raspberry feves, pistachios and some extra rice bubbles on top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow the slice to set. Cut and slice into squares before serving.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Like this Recipe?
More Delicious Recipes
These eggs pack a punch with the vibrant flavour of our Chermoula Paste. Chermoula is a spicy marinade made with lots of fresh sweet herbs
We’ve taken the classic flavours of summer fruits and combined them into a Lamington cake. With no baking required, make it ahead and freeze
Welcome in the Year of the Rabbit with this quick and easy stir fry, with the familiar flavours of your favourite Asian take-away, treat
This share cookie is the ultimate crowd pleaser. It marries the delicious flavours of Valrhona Guanaja 70% chocolate, with Salidou Salted Butter Caramel Sauce and
Introducing the Inspirations range by Valrhona. This easy no-bake “White Christmas” recipe features the fruity couvertures Yuzu and Raspberry and will put a tingle
Make a meal of the humble mushroom with Perche ci Credo Artichoke & Walnut Bruschetta and That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta. Light, satisfying and creamy, these are our