- 1 x 20cm cake tin lined with baking paper
- 150g pistachios keep aside a few for garnish
- 1.5 cups rice bubbles keep aside 2 tbsp for garnish
- 125g Valrhona Inspirations Raspberry Feves reserve a few to decorate the top of the slice
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 250g Valrhona Inspirations Yuzu, or Ivoire 35% feves
- This recipe is best made a day in advance.
- Pre line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper and set aside.
- Toast pistachios in a pan over a gentle heat until lightly brown and slightly golden, remove from the pan and set aside on a plate to cool until required.
- Chop the raspberry feves into smaller pieces, leaving some whole and intact to decorate the slice later.
- Add rice bubbles to a medium sized mixing bowl, along with toasted pistachios and approx 2/3rd of the raspberry feves.
- Melt coconut oil in a saucepan over a gentle heat until liquid.
- Add the yuzu or (Ivoire chocolate feves) to the coconut oil and stir until melted for approx 20 secs, allow chocolate to cool slightly before the next step.
- Gently pour the melted chocolate over the rice bubble, pistachio and raspberry feve mixture. Stir quickly to combine the ingredients and press slice mixture into the prepared baking tin.
- Whilst mixture is still warm, garnish with the reserved raspberry feves, pistachios and some extra rice bubbles on top.
- Cover and place in the refrigerator overnight to allow the slice to set. Cut and slice into squares before serving.