Triple Chocolate Fudge Cookies
- 4 Kangaroo Island Eggs
- 1.5 cups brown sugar
- 0.5 cup white sugar
- 1 Norohy Vanilla Bean split and scrape the seeds, set aside
- 125g Le Conquerant unsalted butter melted
- 1 cup Valrhona Guanaja 70% Chocolate Feves
- 2 cups plain flour
- 0.3 cup Valrhona Cocoa Powder
- 1 tsp Tasman Sea Salt
- 1 cup Valrhona Manjari 64% Chocolate Feves chopped roughly
- 1 cup Valrhona Ivoire 35% Chocolate Feves chopped roughly
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line 2 large baking trays with baking paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl beat eggs, sugar and vanilla seeds together until light and fluffy.
- In a mixing bowl melt the butter & Guanaja 70% chocolate in a microwave, this will take approximately a minute. Stir until mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Add flour, cocoa powder and sea salt to the melted chocolate mixture, add in the chopped Manjari 64% & Ivoire 35% chocolate feves and mix to form the cookie dough.
- Using 2 tablespoons, drop a spoonful of cookie dough onto the lined baking tray being sure to space them apart approx. 5-7 cm to allow room for the cookies to spread.
- Bake each tray for 8-10 mins in the oven. Remove after 8-10 minutes they will be liquid in the centre. For a fudgy texture allow cookies to continue cooling on the tray, for 5 minutes.
- Set cookies aside on a baking rack afterwards and repeat steps with remainder of the cookie dough until all the mixture is baked.