H·W Speak Wine Merchants & Simon Johnson Otago Trip
1. The promoter is: Dusty Bottle Pty Ltd trading as H·W Speak Wine Merchants (ABN 98 135 714 000) whose registered office is at Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street, Sydney, New South Wales, in partnership with Simon Johnson Purveyor of Quality Foods Pty Ltd.
2. The competition is open to residents of Australia aged 18 years or over except employees of H·W Speak Wine Merchants & Simon Johnson Stores and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Any entrant who purchases a Simon Johnson Wine Club subscription will receive an additional 9 entries in the competition.
5. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.hwspeak.com & affiliated partner landing pages connected to the H·W Speak website, and via social media platforms (Instagram & Facebook) and in-store sign up through data collection forms at participating Simon Johnson locations nationally.
7. Only one initial entry will be accepted per person. Multiple initial entries from the same person will be disqualified.
8. Closing date for entry will be 31st March 2020. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
a. In order to enter the competition the individual needs to provide First Name,
Surname, Email address and telephone number through a H·W Speak Wine
Merchants & Simon Johnson Providores sign-up form which will be available
in-store, online or through social media sign-up forms.
b. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
c. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
a. Two adult Economy class tickets from any capital city in Australia to Queenstown New Zealand.
b. Four nights accommodation in Central Otago New Zealand, or Queenstown New Zealand.
c. Car hire for the duration of the trip to the value of $300
d. Travel insurance for two adults for the duration of the trip.
e. Winery tours of a minimum of 2 Central Otago wineries.
f. A Simon Johnson hamper upon return.
12. The potential travel period for the prize is from 15 April 2020 to 28 Sep 2020.
13. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
14. Winners will be chosen: at random by number generation software, from all entries received. & generated.
15. The winner will be notified by email and telephone and/or letter within 10 business days the draw date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after the closing date by emailing the following address: accounts @hwspeak.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
23. H·W Speak Wine Merchants will judge the competition and decide on the winner
24. H·W Speak Wine Merchants‘ decision as to those able to take part and selection of the winner is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. H·W Speak Wine Merchants also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
● “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org
● “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
● “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including but not limited to credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to: Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store–you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site–you can read more about how Google uses your Personal
Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising
Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK – https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE – https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising
Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
RIGHTS CONCERNING RESIDENTS OF EUROPE :YOUR RIGHTS
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfil contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided: H·W Speak Wine Merchants, Level 8, 99 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia