Free Standard Delivery for Orders over $150. For Express Delivery or Courier Delivery fees apply.
- 12 large field mushrooms
- 2 x That's Amore Buffalo Ricotta available in the chiller section
- 2 x Perché ci Credo Artichoke and Walnuts Bruschetta
- Joseph 2022 First Run EVOO
- Tasman Sea Salt
- fresh thyme
- fresh parsley to garnish
- grated Pecorino optional
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Remove the stem from each mushroom and lay on the base of a large baking tray.
- Top each mushroom cup with a generous spoonful of fresh ricotta, followed by a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
- Add a dollop of the bruschetta mixture on top of each mushroom, sprinkle liberally with some fresh thyme and bake in the oven for 20 mins on high heat.
- Once mushrooms are cooked through and tender, remove from the oven and garnish with fresh parsley and a little grated pecorino.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Like this Recipe?
More Delicious Recipes
Make a meal of the humble mushroom with Perche ci Credo Artichoke & Walnut Bruschetta and That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta. Light, satisfying and creamy, these are our
These Onion, Feta and Olive Tartlets will make the perfect bite for your next drinks. Simply fill our flaky pastry tartshells with a generous dollop
This recipe delivers all the retro flavours that you'll remember from your youth. We upgraded the classic banana split with our take on 'magic' chocolate
Panzanella is a classic bread salad that makes good use of staple products in the home. Made with Italianavera Tomatoes to enjoy those fresh, light
This recipe strikes a perfect balance between the sweet, cinnamon flavours of your favourite pumpkin pie, coupled with the toasty notes of Valrhona Dulcey
Traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival, we are giving these mooncakes an upgrade with Valrhona Manjari 64% dark chocolate and cocoa powder. Showcasing the