- Tasman Sea Salt
- *lime juice to coat rim of drinking glasses
- 3 cups Ponthier Strawberry Puree
- 1.25L sparkling water standard size bottle
- 1/2 cup Tequila
- 1/2 cup Cointreau or Triple Sec
- 1/3 cup lime juice plus *additional lime juice to coat the rim of the glasses
- crushed ice
- fresh basil leaves
- Jalepeño or green chilli slices
- fresh lime cut into slices or wedges
- fresh strawberries cut into wedges
- Dip the rim of each drinking glass into the lime juice and coat with sea salt, set aside.
- Mix strawberry puree, sparking water, Tequila, Cointreau or (Triple sec if using) and lime juice in a serving jug. Add crushed ice and stir well until liquid is chilled.
- Garnish each glass with extra crushed ice, a slice of lime or lime wedge, strawberry and a slice of jalepeño. Finish with a sprig of basil to serve.