Sticky Hot Mango Chicken
- 4 chicken thighs skin on
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 brown onion finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 jar Tracklements Mango & Chilli Chutney
- 1 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 200g Tribehou Crème Fraîche
- fresh lime wedges to serve
- steamed rice to serve
- Heat oven to 200C.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and heat a little oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat.
- Place chicken skin side down in the pan until the skin is golden. Remove from the pan and arrange in an oven proof dish skin side up.
- Lower the heat under the frying pan and soften onion and garlic for 5-8 mins. Stir in chutney, Worcestershire sauce, crème fraiche and stir.
- Spoon the chutney mixture over the chicken and cook on middle shelf in the oven for 30 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with steamed rice and a wedge of fresh lime.