Spaghetti Nero with Aquna Gold Caviar
- 500g SIMON JOHNSON Organic Spaghetti
- 125g Le Conquerant Butter Unsalted
- 1 eschalot, diced
- 16g Nortindal Squid Ink, 4 x sachets
- 1kg Clams
- 50g Aquna Gold Murray Cod Caviar
- chopped chives, garnish
- Prepare pasta according to instructions, cook until al dente and set aside.
- Heat butter in a large pan, over a moderate heat. Once butter begins to froth, add the eschalot and sauté until golden.
- Add clams to the butter, gently simmer over a moderate heat until all the shells open.
- Remove pan from heat and stir squid ink sachets through the butter mixture until combined. Remove clams to a separate bowl and set aside.
- Add spaghetti to the pan of squid ink & butter, mix well to combine the sauce with the spaghetti.
- Serve pasta with clams and garnish with Aquna Gold Caviar and chopped chives.