Roast Duck with Red Curry Sauce
- 270g soba noodles, (vermicelli or rice work well as options for serving)
- sea salt
- 2 x 200g SIMON JOHNSON Red Curry Sauce with Bamboo Shoots
- 350g BBQ roasted duck, shredded (we removed the bones)
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander leaves
- SIMON JOHNSON Fried Shallots
- fresh chilli
- lemon cheeks, to serve
- Cook soba noodles in salted boiling water, as per instructions. Noodles should still be firm. Drain and set aside.
- Heat curry sauce in a medium size pan over a gentle heat, until simmering.
- Add soba noodles and BBQ duck pieces and stir. Simmer until warmed through.
- Ladle the noodles and duck into a serving bowl and spoon additional curry sauce over the top.
- Garnish with bean sprouts, coriander, and fried shallots. Serve with sliced fresh chilli and lemon cheeks.