- 1 cup Greenwheat Wholegrain Freekeh
- 2 tsp sea salt
- ½ red onion, diced
- ½ cup Fennel, thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- 3 Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup sliced cucumber
- Pons Green Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Pons Moscatel Vinegar
- ¼ cup coriander, chopped
- ¼ cup crushed pistachio nuts
- Cook Freekeh in salted water, for 20 mins until grains are al dente, drain thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl add the diced red onion whilst grains are still warm along with a generous drizzle of olive oil and moscatel vinegar, to taste.
- Add thinly sliced fennel, pomegranate, tomatoes and cucumber, tossing to combine ingredients as you go.
- Season to taste with additional sea salt if required and garnish with coriander & pistachio nuts to finish.