Valrhona Ivoire 35% Blondies with Raspberry puree from Ponthier.
- 150 g Will Studd Le Conquerant Butter
- 1 cup La Peruche loose sugar
- 1 tsp Neilsen Massey Vanilla Extract
- 0.5 tsp Tasman Sea Salt, plus extra to sprinkle
- 1 Kangaroo Island Eggs
- 1.5 cups Self Raising Flour
- 200 g Valrhona Ivoire 35% Chocolate Feves
- 125 g fresh raspberries
- 0.5 cup Ponthier Raspberry purée, available at Simon Johnson in store
- Preheat oven to 180C & line baking tray with baking paper, (we used a 27cm x 17cm tray.)
- Combine butter & sugar in a large heatproof bowl, microwave on high for 40 seconds (approx) until it begins to melt. Add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Melt half the Ivoire chocolate - stirring 100g into the butter mix (reserve the rest to decorate blondies afterwards.)
- Add 1 beaten egg, self raising flour & stir into chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Gently fold raspberries/and pureé through the cake batter, spoon into baking tray & dot remaining Ivoire chocolate feves over the top to decorate.
- Bake for 30 mins until golden on the edges and blondies have a slight wiggle in the centre. Turn off heat and rest in the oven for a further 15mins before removing.
- (optional) sprinkle with a touch of sea salt, before cutting into squares to serve.