- 1 sheet Puff Pastry
- 2 Tomatoes, sliced into 1/2 cm discs
- 2 Tbsp Le Conquerant Demi Sel Butter
- Tasman Sea Salt
- Holy Goat Skyla, sliced into 1 cm discs
- Colonna EVOO
- Fresh herbs to garnish, parely, chervil or thyme
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Using a dinner plate cut a round disc in the pastry and discard any edges. Place on a baking sheet/tray and set aside
- Starting from the centre, fan the tomato slices from the middle working your way out the edges of the pastry. Leave a 2-3 cm gap at the edges.
- Gently fold the 2-3cm edge of the pasty into the tart, crimping with your fingers as you go. Dot the butter over the pastry edges, tomatoes and season with salt to taste.
- Bake tart in the oven for 25 mins, or until the edges and base are crisp and golden brown.
- Garnish tart whilst still warm with goats cheese discs in the centre, drizzle with some olive oil and fresh herbs before serving.