- 2 tbsp Will Studd Le Conquerant Butter, demi sel
- 2 Garlic cloves, grated
- 6 Desiree Potatoes, peeled & sliced
- 250 g Saskia Beer Black Pig Picolo Ham, diced
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup Simon Johnson Verjus
- 2 cups single cream
- 400 g L’Artisan Mountain Man cheese, reblochon style is traditionally used in this recipe
- Preheat oven to 180C. Coat the inside of a large oven baking dish with butter & the grated garlic cloves.
- Layer sliced potatoes neatly over the base of the dish and scatter with diced ham as you go. Season generously with salt & pepper and layer again until you reach the top of the dish.
- Pour Verjus & cream over the top of the sliced potatoes and ham to cover generously.
- Slice the cheese into neat slices and layer across the top of the potatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 45 mins until golden brown and bubbly on top, reduce heat to 160C and cook for a further 15 mins.
- Rest Tartiflette in the oven for 10 mins before serving alongside a green salad & crusty bread.
- Bon Appétit!