- 325g El Navarrico Plancheta Beans
- 200g speck or Guanciale, cubed
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 cup Simon Johnson Passata
- 5 fresh thyme
- 1 brown onion, halved
- 230ml Tracklements Smoky Chilli Sauce
- 250 ml boiled water, plus more as required
- 1-2 tbsp Tasman Sea Salt, plus more to taste
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp La Chinata Sweet Paprika
- flat leaf parsley to serve
- In a large saucepan, place beans with the cubed speck, bay leaves & thyme. Add halved brown onion and sliced garlic. Cover with the smoky chilli sauce, passata & water. Add sea salt, cracked black pepper and paprika.
- Stir well to combine ingredients and cook on a medium to high heat for 20 mins until warmed through. Check beans and adjust with a little more water, if required.
- Check seasoning and adjust to taste with additional salt & pepper, garnish with parsley prior to serving.