- 500g fresh ramen noodles
- Tasman Sea Salt
- 1L Aneto Chicken Broth
- 2 spring onion stalks, save the bulbs for soup
- 3 tbsp Yamato Soy Sauce Raw
- 200g enoki mushrooms
- 200g shemeji mushrooms
- black or white sesame seeds
- 2 Spring onion stems, chopped
- shredded seaweed
- Colonna Chilli Oil
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook ramen noodles for 2 mins, being sure they retain their chewy al dente texture. Drain off any excess water and set aside.
- Heat the broth in a large saucepan, over a gentle heat. Add the spring onion stalks to the pot, along with 3 tablespoons of soy sauce. Bring soup to a gentle simmer.
- Gently poach shemeji mushrooms in the simmering broth for a couple of minutes.
- Divide noodles between bowls and ladle broth over the top along with shemeji mushrooms and garnish with enoki mushrooms.
- Add chopped spring onion, sesame seeds, shredded seaweed and finish with a few drops of chilli oil on top of the broth.