This recipe serves 4-5 people
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 5 ml olive oil
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 pinch La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika
- 12 prawns, cooked & peeled
- In a frying pan over a medium heat, brown the onion and garlic in oil.
- Add the capsicums and chorizo, cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the peas, green beans and the couscous and mix well.
- Add chicken stock, paprika and prawns, stir for 5 minutes or until the couscous is cooked.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and chopped parsley if desired.