- 1 Kg cocktail potatoes
- Joseph First Run Olive Oil
- 3-4 Tbsp Pons Hot Paprika Flakes
- Tasman Sea Salt
- SIMON JOHNSON Chipotle Mayonnaise
- parsley, to garnish
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Cut and quarter potatoes and place on a large baking tray.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with paprika flakes and sea salt, to taste.
- Roast potatoes in a hot oven for 35-40 mins, until potatoes are crispy, brown & golden.
- Serve with generous dollops of chipotle mayonnaise on top and garnish with parsley.