- 660 g Monjardin Organic Chickpeas, drained & rinsed, reserve some for garnish
- ¼ cup Pons Summer Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¾ cup Shaw River Buffalo Milk Yoghurt, available in store
- 1 Garlic clove, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Tasman Sea Salt, to taste
- La Chinata Smoked Sweet Paprika, to garnish
- SIMON JOHNSON Linguette, to serve
- Reserve a few tablespoons of the chickpeas (set aside) and place the remainder into a food processor.
- Add the yoghurt, olive oil, minced garlic clove, salt, lemon juice and zest. Pulse gently until the mixture emulsifies and becomes creamy.
- Keep some texture to the chickpeas. If you prefer a chunkier consistency, adjust according to personal preference with a little more or less yoghurt/or olive oil if preferred.
- Season the hummus to taste with extra sea salt, if required.
- Spoon hummus into serving bowl and top with the reserved chickpeas, a sprinkle of paprika and a generous drizzle of olive oil.
- Serve with linguette on the side.