- 600 ml thickened cream
- 225 g Artisan Biscuits Chocolate Praline Butterflies, 2-3 packets, or as required
- 390 g Agrimontana Amarene Cherries in Syrup, strained & reserve the syrup
- 100 g Brutti e Buoni (Coconut)
- 70 g Valrhona Caraibe 66%
- fresh cherries
- Whip thickened cream in a large mixing bowl until stiff peaks are formed.
- Fold through the strained cherries until combined, drizzle in reserved syrup until it reaches a desirable and spoonable consistency.
- Lightly grease a loaf tin and line with cling wrap.
- Line the base of the tin with some of the chocolate praline biscuits making an even layer and break any to fill in the spaces, (reserve remainder of biscuits.)
- Spoon a little of the whipped cream & cherry mixture on top, whilst liberally crumbling some of the brutti e buoni over.
- Repeat layers again alternating with chocolate praline bisctuits, cream & cherry mixture and brutti e buoni until finished.
- Cover with cling film and set in the fridge until firm, or overnight if possible.
- Once the cake has had sufficient time to rest, turn out onto a serving platter and remove plastic/cling wrap.
- Garnish with chocolate curls or (alternatively) grate Caraibe chocolate over the top prior to serving and finish with fresh cherries.