This recipe serves 4
- 1 store bought cooked peking duck, meat removed and shredded
- 2 T Simon Johnson stir-fry chilli paste, plus extra to serve
- ½ cup Simon Johnson coconut cream
- 2 T fresh lime juice
- 3 Simon Johnson kaffir lime leaves, shredded
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, cut into wedges
- Simon Johnson fried shallots, to serve
- steamed jasmine rice, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add chilli paste and cook for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add coconut cream, fresh lime and Kaffir lime and cook stirring for 3-4 minutes or until reduced and thickened.
- Place cucumber onto a platter and top with baby basil and crispy shallots.
- Serve with fresh lime wedges and extra chilli sauce if desired.