- 3-4 Tbsp Tracklements Fresh Chilli Jam, adjust to preferred spice level
- 500g Pork Mince
- 1 cup Green beans, trim ends and halve beans
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, picked and roughly torn
- Simon Johnson fried shallots
- steamed rice, to serve
- Warm fresh chilli jam in fry pan over a gentle heat until fragrant.
- Add pork mince and turn up heat up to high, stir fry pork for 5 mins until mince has browned through.
- Add green beans and cook for a further few minutes, take pan off heat and add fresh basil leaves.
- Serve with steamed rice and top stir fry with fried shallots just before serving.