- 200g sweet biscuits
- 120g Le Conquerant unsalted butter, melted
- 65g desiccated coconut
- 200g Will Studd Brillat-Savarin (Triple Cream Cheese), softened to room temperature
- 500g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 200ml Tribehou Crème Fraîche
- 130g white sugar
- 3 Kangaroo Island Egg Yolks
- 1.5tsp Nielsen Massey Vanilla Bean Paste Madagascar Bourbon
- 65g Valrhona Chocolate Feves Ivoire 35%, melt chocolate in the microwave until smooth
- Agrimontana Amarene Cherries in Syrup
- Finely crush biscuits and coconut in a food processor. Add the melted butter and pulse until all the ingredients come together to resemble a fine crumb.
- Empty cheesecake base mixture into a 20cm spring form cake tin. Press together to form a firm base. Place tin in fridge for 30 minutes to rest.
- Preheat oven to 160C on fan bake setting.
- Place all ingredients, except the Valrhona Ivoire 35% Chocolate, into a bowl and mix until smooth.
- Pour cheesecake filling on top of cheesecake base and gently swirl melted chocolate through the cheesecake filling.
- Bake for 50-60 minutes on 160 degrees, remove from the oven and allow cheesecake to cool to room temperature.
- Rest cheesecake in refrigerator for a minimum of 4 hours before serving. For best results, rest overnight if possible.
- Serve cheesecake with Amarene cherries on top.