Baked Artichoke Dip
- 660g El Navarrico Artichokes
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 1 cup Simon Johnson Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cravero Parmigiano Reggiano, grated
- salt & pepper
- ¼ cup breadcrumbs
- Simon Johnson Linguette
- sliced bread
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Drain brine from the artichokes and discard liquid. Place artichokes into a medium size mixing bowl and add the grated garlic.
- Add mayonnaise, grated Parmigiano Reggiano and stir to combine. Season with a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon artichoke mixture into an oven proof baking dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Bake in the oven for 30-40 mins until the cheese is bubbling and the breadcrumbs are golden on top.
- Serve immediately with linguette & bread on the side.