Selected by Will Studd
Marcel Petit Comte La Couronne
This cheese was matured in the damp underground cellars of Marcel Petite at Fort Saint Antoine high in the mountains that border France and Switzerland. It’s has a rich concentrated nutty texture, elegant caramel sweetness, and a lingering kaleidoscope of flavours.
NOTE: This product cannot be shipped by Australia Post
Sydney Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within approximately 20km of Simon Johnson Providore's Market in Alexandria ($100 minimum)
- Click and Collect from Providore's Market
PLEASE NOTE - Recipient must be at home to receive delivery as the goods are fresh and cannot be left unattended. If they are not home to receive the order then collection will need to be organised from SJ Alexandria at our Providores store. Any additional delivery fees will be charged at a $20 flat rate.
Melbourne Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within 15km of Toorak Retail Store
- Free Delivery over $225
- Click and Collect from Toorak Retail Store.
- Click and Collect available from Subiaco Retail Store
Rest of Australia
Unfortunately this item is not available to ship Australia Post.
More more information on the shipping and delivery options click here.