Third generation cheese maker Matthieu Megard uses organic milk to make his fine range of cheeses. Longing for the traditional cheeses of the French Alps where he grew up, Matthieu set out to make cheeses that reflected the local Victorian terroir whilst capturing the essence of some of France’s most loved cheeses. This small, round cow’s milk has a rippled rind of geotrichum mould which slowly breaks down the interior as it matures. When young, Marcel is chalky and firm with a gentle lactic acidity. When mature, the cheese is soft and gooey, with a buttery finish.
NOTE: This product cannot be shipped by Australia Post
Sydney Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within approximately 20km of Simon Johnson Providore's Market in Alexandria ($100 minimum)
- Click and Collect from Providore's Market
PLEASE NOTE - Recipient must be at home to receive delivery as the goods are fresh and cannot be left unattended. If they are not home to receive the order then collection will need to be organised from SJ Alexandria at our Providores store. Any additional delivery fees will be charged at a $20 flat rate.
Melbourne Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within 15km of Toorak Retail Store
- Free Delivery over $225
- Click and Collect from Toorak Retail Store.
- Click and Collect available from Subiaco Retail Store
Rest of Australia
Unfortunately this item is not available to ship Australia Post.
More more information on the shipping and delivery options click here.