Selected by Will Studd
Galotyri ‘milk cheese’ was once a seasonal treat, produced in summer by shepherds that roamed the hillside pastures of the Epirus and Thessaly regions of ancient Greece. Soft and spreadable, this pure white cheese has an unforgettable texture, a refreshing acidity and a delicious milky finish. Perfect as a simple snack or as a versatile ingredient in the kitchen, it also makes an interesting addition to rich roasted meat dishes.
NOTE: This product cannot be shipped by Australia Post
Sydney Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within approximately 20km of Simon Johnson Providore's Market in Alexandria ($100 minimum)
- Click and Collect from Providore's Market
PLEASE NOTE - Recipient must be at home to receive delivery as the goods are fresh and cannot be left unattended. If they are not home to receive the order then collection will need to be organised from SJ Alexandria at our Providores store. Any additional delivery fees will be charged at a $20 flat rate.
Melbourne Delivery Options
- Home Delivery within 15km of Toorak Retail Store
- Free Delivery over $225
- Click and Collect from Toorak Retail Store.
- Click and Collect available from Subiaco Retail Store
Rest of Australia
Unfortunately this item is not available to ship Australia Post.
More more information on the shipping and delivery options click here.