Free Standard Delivery for orders over $150.
- 1/2 loaf day old bread sourdough, ciabatta, pane di casa etc
- 400g ITALIANAVERA Cherry Tomatoes
- FORVM Cabernet Vinegar to drizzle
- PRIMO ESTATE JOSEPH 2022 First Run EVOO to drizzle
- TASMAN SEA SALT to season
- black pepper to season optional
- 47g ORTIZ anchovies
- 1 Lebanese cucumber chopped and diced into large chunks
- 1/2 Spanish onion peeled and sliced into strips
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves to garnish
- Tear bread into rough chunks, approx 2-3 cm in size.
- Layer bread in the bottom of a large salad bowl. Add the tinned tomatoes and the tomato juices from the tin, allowing it all to soak into the bread.
- Season bread and tomatoes with a generous amount of vinegar, olive oil and sea salt/pepper to taste.
- Add the anchovies and oil from the tin. Mash anchovies gently with a fork in the bowl to distribute the flavours throughout.
- Top mixture with the chopped cucumber and Spanish onion, toss gently to combine the salad ingredients and check seasoning again. Adjust with a little more vinegar or olive oil if needed.
- Garnish with fresh basil prior to serving.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Like this Recipe?
More Delicious Recipes
Fish Pie with Horseradish
When we want comfort food, this fish pie delivers it all. Made with a traditional creamy béchamel sauce, with a hint of horseradish. We've
Welsh Rarebit Cob Loaf
Feed a hungry crowd with our decadent take on a Welsh Rarebit. Take one cob loaf, loaded with a delicious mustardy cheese sauce and grill to perfection. Oozy, boozy
Panettone Bread & Butter Pudding
This recipe gives the ultimate comfort food vibes. Our classic Panettone makes for a delicious addition to everyone's favourite Bread & Butter pudding, infused
Baked Eggs with Chermoula
These eggs pack a punch with the vibrant flavour of our Chermoula Paste. Chermoula is a spicy marinade made with lots of fresh sweet herbs
Raspberry Lamington Cake
We’ve taken the classic flavours of summer fruits and combined them into a Lamington cake. With no baking required, make it ahead and freeze
Chilli Prawn Stir Fry
Welcome in the Year of the Rabbit with this quick and easy stir fry, with the familiar flavours of your favourite Asian take-away, treat