- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna
- 4-5 small cocktail potatoes steamed & halved
- 3 tbsp Simon Johnson Empeltre Olives
- 1 lebanese cucumber sliced
- 1 cup green beans blanched
- 3 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 radish with stems halved
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Tasman Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp PONS Green EVOO
- 2 tbsp Forvm Cabernet Saugivnon 8 Year Aged Vinegar
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped herbs parsley or basil etc, for garnish
- Drain tuna, discarding oil from the tin and arrange tuna in a serving bowl. Add the halved cocktail potatoes and empeltre olives.
- Arrange green beans, radishes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and boiled egg alongside the tuna and potatoes etc.
- Make a dressing on the side using olive oil and vinegar. Season salad greens with sea salt.
- Finally, garnish salad with some chopped herbs before eating.