Free Standard Delivery for orders over $150.
- Ortiz Ventresca Tuna
- 4-5 small cocktail potatoes steamed & halved
- 3 tbsp Simon Johnson Empeltre Olives
- 1 lebanese cucumber sliced
- 1 cup green beans blanched
- 3 cherry tomatoes halved
- 4 radish with stems halved
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- Tasman Sea Salt
- 3 tbsp PONS Green EVOO
- 2 tbsp Forvm Cabernet Saugivnon 8 Year Aged Vinegar
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped herbs parsley or basil etc, for garnish
- Drain tuna, discarding oil from the tin and arrange tuna in a serving bowl. Add the halved cocktail potatoes and empeltre olives.
- Arrange green beans, radishes, cucumber, cherry tomatoes and boiled egg alongside the tuna and potatoes etc.
- Make a dressing on the side using olive oil and vinegar. Season salad greens with sea salt.
- Finally, garnish salad with some chopped herbs before eating.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Like this Recipe?
More Delicious Recipes
These eggs pack a punch with the vibrant flavour of our Chermoula Paste. Chermoula is a spicy marinade made with lots of fresh sweet herbs
We’ve taken the classic flavours of summer fruits and combined them into a Lamington cake. With no baking required, make it ahead and freeze
Welcome in the Year of the Rabbit with this quick and easy stir fry, with the familiar flavours of your favourite Asian take-away, treat
This share cookie is the ultimate crowd pleaser. It marries the delicious flavours of Valrhona Guanaja 70% chocolate, with Salidou Salted Butter Caramel Sauce and
Introducing the Inspirations range by Valrhona. This easy no-bake “White Christmas” recipe features the fruity couvertures Yuzu and Raspberry and will put a tingle
Make a meal of the humble mushroom with Perche ci Credo Artichoke & Walnut Bruschetta and That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta. Light, satisfying and creamy, these are our