Marmalade Pudding with Dark Chocolate
- You will need a heat proof pudding dish approx 30 x 20cm
- 6 Agrimontana Candied Clementines
- 4 Tbsp Agrimontana Marmalade
- 1 Norohy Vanilla Pod seeds scraped
- 80g French Cultured Butter melted
- 3/4 cup raw sugar plus extra to sprinkle top
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup self raising flour
- pinch of salt
- 100ml full cream milk
- 70g Valrhona Guanaja 70% Chocolate Bar
- Meander Valley Dairy Double Cream
- Halve and quarter the clementines, set aside in a small bowl.
- Dollop four tablespoons of marmalade on the base of the pudding dish.
- Spoon clementines on top and drizzle a little of the clementine syrup over the mixture. Add scraped vanilla seeds and mix in.
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, add the melted butter with the raw sugar and eggs, mix well until combined.
- Add a generous pinch of salt, along with the flour and milk. Stir until a smooth batter forms and mixture is at a pouring consistency.
- Gently ladle batter over the top of the marmalade/clementine mixture.
- Break the dark chocolate over the top of the pudding, poking a few pieces of chocolate into the batter around the clementine and pudding mixture - we used a spoon to do this. Finish with an extra sprinkle of raw sugar on top.
- Bake pudding for 30 mins at 200C, to start. Reduce heat after 20 mins to 180C and continue to cook until top is golden and the interior of the pudding wobbles just at the centre, (approximately 40 mins in total).
- Serve pudding warm, with a dollop of Meander Valley Dairy double cream.