Free Standard Delivery for Orders over $150. For Express Delivery or Courier Delivery fees apply.
- 660g El Navarrico Leeks
- 150g Mauri Formaggi Mascarpone
- 3 tbsp Tracklements Dijon Mustard
- ready made frozen puff pastry sheets standard size 24cm x 24cm
- 75g Will Studd Le Conquerant Butter
- Salt & pepper to taste
- fresh thyme
- Preheat oven to 200C on fan force setting. Line a medium sized baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Drain the brine from the leeks and discard liquid, place leeks onto a plate.
- Mix mascarpone and dijon mustard in a small mixing bowl, add more mustard to taste, if required.
- Dot half the butter between the frozen pastry sheets, place onto lined baking tray. Spread a generous amount of the mascarpone mixture over the top leaving a few centimetres around the edges. Arrange leeks over the dijon cream.
- Fold the edges of the pastry and crimp to decorate with a fork.
- Season with salt & pepper and dot leeks with a little additional butter if using.
- Bake in the oven for 25-30 mins on a high heat, to allow liquid to evaporate and for leeks to caramelise. Reduce heat to 180C and continue to cook for a further 20 mins in the oven. Base of tart should be crisp and golden, whilst the majority of liquid should have evaporated.
- Garnish tart with a few thyme sprigs prior to serving and serve warm.
SHOP THIS RECIPE
Like this Recipe?
More Delicious Recipes
Make a meal of the humble mushroom with Perche ci Credo Artichoke & Walnut Bruschetta and That’s Amore Buffalo Ricotta. Light, satisfying and creamy, these are our
These Onion, Feta and Olive Tartlets will make the perfect bite for your next drinks. Simply fill our flaky pastry tartshells with a generous dollop
This recipe delivers all the retro flavours that you'll remember from your youth. We upgraded the classic banana split with our take on 'magic' chocolate
Panzanella is a classic bread salad that makes good use of staple products in the home. Made with Italianavera Tomatoes to enjoy those fresh, light
This recipe strikes a perfect balance between the sweet, cinnamon flavours of your favourite pumpkin pie, coupled with the toasty notes of Valrhona Dulcey
Traditionally eaten during the Mid-Autumn Festival, we are giving these mooncakes an upgrade with Valrhona Manjari 64% dark chocolate and cocoa powder. Showcasing the