Green Curry Salmon with Vermicelli
Green Curry Salmon
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 x 200g salmon fillets
- sea salt, to taste
- 200g SIMON JOHNSON Green Curry Sauce with Pea Eggplant & Mushroom
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 150g vermicelli noodles, soaked in boiling water
- fresh coriander leaves, to garnish
- green chilli, sliced
- fresh lime cheeks
- SIMON JOHNSON Fried Shallots
- Heat olive oil in a large pan, over a moderate heat.
- Add salmon fillets skin-side down, cook until crisp and the fillet begins to cook through.
- Season fillet with salt and flip to sear the other side.
- Add contents of green curry pouch to the pan, heat sauce until hot and salmon fillet is cooked through to your liking.
- Turn off the heat, add baby spinach and allow it to wilt in the sauce.
- Add vermicelli to each bowl and top with a salmon fillet.
- Garnish with greens, herbs and lime cheeks.
- Spoon the green curry sauce over the top of the noodles and finish with fried shallots just prior to serving.