- You will need a food processor or blender
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 baby cucumbers, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, roughly chopped
- 800g Italianavera Datterino Tomatoes 2 x tins
- 3 tbsp PONS Sherry Vinegar adjust to taste
- 3 tbsp PONS Jan Roc EVOO adjust to taste
- Tasman Sea Salt, to taste
- 1 fresh lemon, sliced
- cucumber ribbons, thinly sliced
This recipe is best made ahead of time
- In a food processor, combine the garlic, baby cucumbers and red onion, blend until smooth. Add cherry tomatoes, sherry vinegar, extra virgin olive oil, and sea salt. Blend again until all the ingredients are emulsified.
- Chill serving glasses during this time.
- Pour the gazpacho into the chilled glasses, garnish with lemon slices and cucumber ribbons. Serve immediately.