Fig Salad with Radicchio
- 2 cups fresh radicchio leaves, washed & dried
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 8 SIMON JOHNSON Caperberries
- 3 fresh figs, halved and quartered
- Half a jar of El Navarrico Piquillo Peppers 325g
- SIMON JOHNSON Empeltre Olives
- 3 tbsp Joseph Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olive Oil 2023
- 3 tbsp La Vecchia Dispensa Aged Balsamic
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Lay radicchio leaves and prosciutto over the base of a serving plate, alternating layers as you go. Halve piquillo peppers and arrange them amongst the leaves.
- Garnish salad with caperberries, olives and freshly cut figs.
- Whisk extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Dress all the ingredients with the seasoned extra virgin olive oil and drizzle with a generous amount of aged balsamic.