About this event
Saturday 12th of December,
10:30am – 12:00pm
This Christmas Caviar Tasting includes the fascinating history of caviar and a tasting of different styles. You will be shown how to taste this luxe delicacy in the most authentic way. With a free gift to take home, this is a class not to miss.
The class is hosted at SIMON JOHNSON at Alexandria, where guests can also see our caviar re-packing lab for a better understanding of the world of caviar.
Through this event you will:
• Gain an understanding of the origins of caviar
• Have insights into the current world market
• Be shown different varieties of caviar and fish roe
• Be taught how to recognise quality and select the best
• Experience a traditional caviar tasting
• Learn how to pair caviar with food and drinks
The cost of the class is $99 – includes caviar tasting and a free Christmas Gift.
Please contact our team if you have any dietary requirements within 48hrs prior to the event, so that we can best accommodate your needs. Please note our classes are not wheelchair accessible due to the placement of stairs to the venue. You may cancel your tickets within 24hrs of the event, where your ticket fee will be refunded to you promptly, however due to Eventbrite’s ticketing policy they do not refund their booking fees.
For further information please contact us below:
P: 02 8244 8288 E: email@example.com