About this event
THURSDAY 10th JUNE 6PM – 8PM
SPAIN – from real Manchego to fabulous blues – and how to put together the perfect cheese-driven tapas board.
@$75.00 per person
If you cannot travel the world then we will bring the world to you through the experience of wine and cheese! Each class will have a specific country of origin focus for the cheese and wine. The top six benchmark cheeses from each country will be explored in depth and matched with wines from the same regions – you will learn all about the cheese making process, what drives texture, aroma and flavour profile. All wines will be matches by our wine partner HW Speak who will also be there in the class to explore why some wines work better than others do and how to work out your own matches.
Classes are held once a month on a Thursday night from 6pm to 8pm – all attendees must be 18 years or over.
Each class includes:
• Glass of Sparkling and canapé on arrival
• An introduction to the cheese making process and producer information for each varietal of cheese being showcased
• Tastings of the six benchmark cheeses
• Matched wines with in-depth flavour profiling, production and producer information
• Tastings of all three matched wines
• 10% discount off all full retail purchases on the day
Please contact our team if you have any dietary requirements within 48hrs prior to the event, so that we can best accommodate your needs. Please note our classes are not wheelchair accessible due to the placement of stairs to the venue. You may cancel your tickets within 24hrs of the event, where your ticket fee will be refunded to you promptly, however due to Eventbrite’s ticketing policy they do not refund their booking fees.
For further information please contact us below:
P: 02 8244 8220 E: firstname.lastname@example.org