- 150g Molives Oregano & Garlic
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1 egg whisked
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup panko crumbs
- vegetable oil to fry
- Tasman Sea Salt
- You will need three shallow bowls for dipping and dredging the olives. Place plain flour into one bowl. Add whisked egg & milk to the second bowl and add panko crumbs, into the third bowl.
- Dredge olives in the flour and dip the floured olives into the whisked egg mixture. Next, dip olives into the panko crumb mixture, pressing into the crumbs to cover evenly. Repeat with the remainder of olives until all are coated.
- Heat vegetable oil in a small saucepan over a medium to hot heat. Fry each of the olives until coating is crisp & golden, it will literally take seconds. Remove from the oil and drain olives on paper towel.
- Serve crumbed olives with a tin of anchovies and mayonnaise on the side. Wrap olive with anchovy and dip into mayonnaise to eat.