Classic Mignonette Dressing
- 2 French eschallots finely diced
- 200 ml Forvm Chardonnay vinegar
- freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Tasman Sea Salt to taste
- Combine ingredients in a small serving jug or dish.
- Allow eschallots to macerate until they are paler in colour & absorb the flavours of the Chardonnay vinegar.
- Enjoy this classic mignonette dressing drizzled over fresh oysters, fish or poached chicken breasts for a lighter alternative to heavier sauces during the warmer months.