Christmas Icebox Cake
- 1 packet Pure Butter Biscuits (Pierre Biscuiterie) crushed
- 3 tbsp Lescure Demi Sel butter melted
- 2 x 200ml Meander Valley Dairy Double Cream
- 1 Nohory Vanilla Pod scraped
- 4 tbsp Agrimontana Jam Strawberry or Raspberry
- 2 punnets fresh raspberries
- 2 x packet Vanilla Brutti e Buoni
- 1 tbsp Valrhona Cocoa Powder
- Combine crushed biscuits and melted butter together in a mixing bowl and fill the base of a shallow pudding dish. Chill in the freezer until firm, (for 20 mins approx.)
- Combine double cream and scraped vanilla seeds in a mixing bowl and spoon a few large dollops of cream over the top of the biscuit base, spreading over the base evenly.
- Add a few dollops of jam and spread along the top of the cream evenly and dot the fresh raspberries over the top to form the next layer.
- Spread remaining cream over the top of the raspberries.
- Decorate the top of the pudding with Brutti e Buoni, beginning at the edges and working your way to the centre.
- Dust the top of the pudding with cocoa powder and chill before serving.