Free Standard Delivery for orders over $150.
Chocolate Salted Caramel Skillet Cookie
- 125g unsalted softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- generous pinch sea salt
- 1 Norohy Madagascan vanilla bean pod slice pod in half, scrape seeds
- 1 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup full cream milk
- 1/2 cup Valrhona Guanaja 70% Chocolate Feves - chopped plus extra to decorate top of cookie
- 3-4 tbsp Salidou Salted Butter Caramel Sauce
- Isigny Sainte Mère Crème & Calvados to serve
- Preheat oven to 180C
- Cream butter and sugar/s in a large mixing bowl until combined.
- Add vanilla seeds along with a generous pinch of salt.
- Add the flour/s and milk (as needed) to bring the dough together.
- Knead together into a ball and press into a 20cm pan or skillet.
- Sprinkle chocolate feves on top. Spoon a few tablespoons of the caramel sauce around the feves.
- Bake cookie in the oven for 20 mins at 180C, or until the edges are golden and caramel is bubbling.
- Remove from oven and immediately add a few more chocolate feves on top for decoration whilst the cookie is warm.
- Serve warm with a generous dollop of Crème & Calvados on top. Swirl through an extra tablespoon of salted caramel sauce for an extra luxurious touch.