This Champagne vinaigrette showcases the finest champagne vinegar from Le Blanc. Made from pinot gris and meuniere grapes grown in the Champagne region, this vinegar is an authentic French specialty. Pair this dressing alongside fresh Radicchio leaves and crisp radishes with sea salt.
- 1 tbsp Simon Johnson dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Leblanc Champagne Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Leblanc Grapeseed Oil
- Tasman Sea Salt to taste
- 1 bunch radicchio leaves picked & washed
- 1 bunch Fresh radishes washed & halved
Combine Dijon mustard, champagne vinegar and grapeseed oil in a mixing bowl. Whisk to combine and add a touch of sea salt to taste.
Dress plate with radicchio leaves and halved radishes and serve vinaigrette alongside crudités as an appetiser.