- 5-6 desiree potatoes
- Tasman Sea Salt to taste
- 1 garlic clove
- 2-3 fresh sprigs of thyme
- 2-3 tbsp Will Studd Le Conquerant Butter
- 3/4 cup Aneto Chicken Broth
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Slice potatoes into thin slices, using a mandolin or knife.
- Layer the potatoes in a shallow baking dish and spread out evenly over the base.
- Season with a generous amount of sea salt, grate or micro plane garlic clove over the top and sprinkle with fresh thyme.
- Dot potatoes with butter, being sure to cover the top and sides.
- Gently pour the chicken stock over the potatoes and cover loosely with baking paper.
- Bake potatoes in the oven for 45 mins at a high heat. Remove baking paper and continue to cook for an additional 20-25 mins, or until the top is crisp and golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve with an extra sprinkle of thyme and sea salt.