BBQ Lamb with White Bean Puree
- 1 punnet Heirloom Tomatoes
- EVOO to taste
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 jars El Navarrico Judion Butter Beans
- 2 cloves raw garlic peeled
- 10-12 Lamb Cutlets allow 2-3 per person
- Colonna Rosemary EVOO
- fresh rosemary for garnish
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Place tomatoes on a roasting tray and drizzle with some EVOO and season with salt & pepper. Roast in oven for 20-25 mins until slightly blistered.
- Add beans and garlic cloves to a food processor with a few tablespoons of the bean liquid from the jar. Blend until you've reached your desired consistency. Season to taste with some salt and pepper and add a drizzle of EVOO (if needed).
- Set puree and tomatoes aside, until you're ready to serve.
- Drizzle rosemary EVOO over the lamb cutlets and season with salt & pepper. Chargrill on a BBQ plate and rest on a serving platter. Drizzle again with more of the rosemary evoo whilst the meat rests.
- Serve BBQ lamb with white bean puree and blistered tomatoes.