Baked Eggs With Chermoula
- Joseph First Run 2022, Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- El Navarrico Baby Broad Beans
- Tasman Sea Salt
- 4-6 tbsp SIMON JOHNSON Chermoula paste
- 1/2 doz eggs
- Add a selection of fresh greens to garnish, we’ve used pea sprouts, coriander leaves, rocket leaves and lime wedges.
- fresh bread
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Add some EVOO to a large pan, followed by the beans. Season with some sea salt.
- Dollop the Chermoula paste on top of the beans and crack the eggs, adding them alongside the beans and paste.
- Place the pan in the oven and bake for 15 mins, until the eggs are opaque and cooked through. Finish the pan under the grill for 5 mins, if you need a little extra heat at the end to cook it through.
- Season eggs with sea salt and add an extra drizzle of EVOO over the top.
- Garnish with fresh greens before serving with crusty bread.