- THE FINE CHEESE CO Ceramic Baker For Cheese
- 250g WILL STUDD Le Conquerant Camembert
- 1 blanched garlic clove sliced into thin strips
- 3-5 tbsp red wine or to taste
- 2 sprigs of fresh thyme
- BAROSSA BARK & fresh bread
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- Place one clove of peeled garlic into a small pot of simmering water, blanch for 1 minute. Remove clove from water and trim into slivers.
- Placed unwrapped camembert into ceramic baker.
- Score cheese with a knife and insert blanched garlic slithers into the cheese.
- Gently drizzle red wine over the top of the camembert and add some fresh thyme leaves.
- Cover ceramic baker with lid and bake in the oven for 20-25mins on a high heat, until the cheese is oozing and fragrant.
- Serve cheese whilst hot in ceramic baker, with Barossa Bark & bread to dip.